Site Rules 1
You are bound by the rules of the Contractors Site that you are working on. You must abide by these rules at all times, failure to do so will result in your removal from site.
General Rules that you will be bound by are:
- To observe and comply with any specific rules that pertain to the site i.e. to abide by "No-Smoking' areas.
- You must not have in your possession, or be under the influence of alcohol or any illegal drugs or substances.
- If during the course of your assignment you are issued with any equipment, on loan, the equipment must be returned in good order, at intervals requested by the Contractor. Remember this equipment is your responsibility whilst in your possession and if damaged or not returned, the cost of the repair or replacement could be recovered from any outstanding monies.
- You must not remove any materials from site, even if deemed to be scrap, without written authorisation of the site manager.
- Falsification of records for personal gain will result in prosecution. Your time sheet will only be accepted with an agreed authorised signature.
- You must report all accidents to the main contractor and Tradeslink Construction Services Limited. It is your responsibility to ensure that it is entered in the site accident book and also Tradeslink Construction Services Limited accident book.
PLEASE BE ADVISED - IF YOU CANNOT MAKE IT INTO WORK FOR ANY REASON YOU MUST CONTACT THE TRADESLINK TEAM ON 07855471414 BEFORE YOUR SHIFT STARTS.
Site Rules 2
- It is imperative for you to be alert on site at all times
- Protect your head at all times - wear your hard hat
- Sparks and particles can damage your eyes. If you are working in an area where this is apparent always wear safety goggles.
- Always ensure that you wear your Hi Viz vest and protective gloves at all times
- Always wear protective footwear. Footwear MUST have steel toe caps and steel midsole
- If you are working where dust is apparent - request a dust mask.
- If you are in an area where there are loud noises - request ear protection.
- You must wear ear protection;
- If you are surrounded by intrusive noise for most of the working day
- If you have to raise your voice to be heard by someone just 2 metres away for at least part of the day
- If you use noisy powered tools or machinery for more than 30 minutes a day
- If your work causes impacts such as hammering, drop forging, pneumatic impact tools etc
- If you work with explosives sources such as cartridge - operated tools, detonators or guns
- Wet concrete and cement causes burns - request knee and hand protection.
- Electricians install electrical equipment - Do Not tamper with it.
- Scaffolders install scaffolding. Unless you are a certified C.I.T.B. scaffolder, do not tamper with it!
- Excavations need support - Do Not tamper with the support or remove it
- To operate plant equipment you must be trained and have the required certification
- For many jobs, you need specific training - Do Not attempt these tasks before being fully trained.
- Drugs, alcohol, horseplay are restricted on all construction sites at all times.
- Make yourself fully aware of Emergency Assembly meeting points on the construction site.
- If you discover a fire - sound the alarm, notify the contractor and go calmly to the nearest assembly point. Do not go back to work until authorised to do so.
- Tradeslink Health and Safety Policy and Arrangements V5
- Tradeslink Complaints Policy V3
- The Good Recruitment Charter